Previously, Jurong Bird Park was offering a $2.50 admission ticket promotion. As if that wasn’t good enough, this time, the bird park would be offering a 1 year membership at the price of a 1-day ticket. Adult membership begins from S$39, this rounds off to just S$0.10 a day.
This limited time offer comes with annual access to Jurong Bird Park on both weekdays and weekends. The membership promotion may not be eligible for SingapoRediscovers Voucher redemption, but it makes up with some irresistible perks:
- Unlimited access to Jurong Bird Park for one year
- Complimentary tram rides on weekdays, excluding local public holidays
- F&B and retail voucher to be used in subsequent visits to Jurong Bird Park*
- Additional 20% discount for F&B and retail spending
- Caretaker discount voucher for Family membership
*Voucher value subject to membership category purchased
|Individual/ Family package||Price for Annual Pass|
|2 Adult & 1 Child||S$99|
|2 Adult & 2 Child||S$109|
|2 Adult & 3 Child||S$119|
|2 Adult & 4 Child||S$129|
|2 Adult & 5 Child||S$139|
Due to safety distancing measures, members are required to book a time slot via Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s Membership portal. As all time slots are subjected to availability and are limited to first-come-first-served basis, do reserve your slots to Jurong Bird Park prior to visitation.
Sign up for the Friends of Bird Park membership here.
Friends of Bird Park Terms & Conditions
- Membership applied online/onsite is valid for one (1) year from the date of application. Admission blackout dates will apply on the second day of Chinese New Year, Labour Day and Hari Raya Puasa.
- The membership will allow annual admission to the respective park(s) during regular operating hours except on the above specified blackout dates. Restricted access and/or additional fees may apply for special events or promotional events.
- Members must book a time slot via Membership Portal in advance before visit to the park(s). Time slot booking is subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one admission time reservation can be made per day, per park, per membership.
- Membership fees shall be paid in advance and there shall be no pro-rata or refund of membership fees.
- One (1) photograph reflective of all registered members is required for the physical/electronic membership card and must be submitted. Photograph must not include any non-registered members. An electronic membership card (“e-card”) will be automatically reflected in the Membership Portal. Member may also request for a physical membership card. Above is applicable to Friends Wildlife, Friends of River Safari, Friends of Night Safari and Friends of Singapore Zoo membership. No physical membership card will be issued for Friends of Bird Park membership. The physical/electronic membership card is personal to the registered member(s) and is not transferable. Only the named person(s) reflected on the physical/electronic membership card may enjoy the membership benefits. Members must present their physical/electronic membership card to enjoy the membership benefits and discounts, including admission to the parks.
- Members shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their physical/electronic membership card. Members may report a loss/stolen card to [email protected] A fee of $10.70 (incl. GST) shall be chargeable by WRS for the replacement of the physical membership card.
- The physical/electronic membership card is the property of Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”), which owns and manages Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. The physical membership card must be returned upon request if it has been fraudulently issued, misused, stolen, tampered, replaced or if the membership has been terminated.
- A family membership is limited to a maximum of 2 adults and 5 children. Addition or change of registered members are not allowed throughout a membership’s validity. A child’s age is defined as 3 to 12 years old.
- Verification of age or identity may be requested by WRS at the time of membership application or to gain admission to the parks.
- Friends of River Safari and Friends of Wildlife memberships exclude the Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride in River Safari. Separate charges for ARQ boat rides apply.
- Friends of Bird Park, Friends of Singapore Zoo, and Friends of Wildlife members are entitled to free tram rides at the respective park(s) only on weekdays, excluding Public Holidays.
- Discounts are not applicable for any token feedings and animal rides.
- Member’s F&B and retail discounts are applicable at selected outlets across all WRS parks and is not applicable with other discounts and promotions. Retail discounts will only apply to regular-priced products.
- The concessionary Senior membership is applicable to all individuals aged 60 years old and above with a Singapore NRIC or FIN card. The NRIC or FIN card is required at the point of application and no further discounts or preferential rates are applicable.
- WRS reserves the right to reject an application or renewal, and to suspend or terminate a membership without liability or refund, if any of the conditions of the membership are not complied with or if any benefits are abused.
- The membership programmes, benefits, privileges, and terms and conditions may be supplemented, amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of WRS. In the event of a dispute, the decision of WRS will be final.