Don Don Donki has opened a pre-order for Yu Sheng from now till the 25th of February.
Yu Sheng or otherwise known as lo hei, is a salad dish mixed by diners to bring in good luck and prosperity for the new year. Though it is often served with raw fish slices, Don Don Donki has offered a range of selections that’ll satisfy even the pickiest.
These are the options available:
Premium Yu Sheng: $40.00
Scallop Yu Sheng: $38.00
Salmon Yu Sheng: $35.80
Vegetarian Yu Sheng: $25.80
Plain Yu Sheng: $22.00
With this variety, everyone gets a chance to nian nian you yu for the year, and no one gets left behind.
Opened till 25 February 2021, the Yu Sheng is available at all Don Don Donki outlets. Simply fill out the order form at the Fish/Sushi section and pay at any cashier counters. If you’re looking into bulk orders, approach any of their staff and they’ll be happy to help.
For collection, present your order slip and receipt on the designated collection date. Each Yu Sheng is wrapped in clingwrap and packed on the day of collection, so you need not worry about its quality or freshness. It expires 2 days from the preparation date.
The Yu Sheng may be a good starter to welcome the new year, however, it’s the hotpot after that fills our bellies. After collecting your lo hei, be sure to drop by the meat section for shabushabu deals.
– Orchard Central: 181 Orchard Road, #B2 01-10/30/43 & #B1 15-29/K7/K8, Singapore 238896
– City Square Mall: 180 Kitchener Road, #B2 05/18, Singapore 208539
– 100AM Mall: 100 Tras Street, #02 01- 05/22-26, #03 01-05/09-23, Singapore 079027
– Novena Square 2: 10 Sinaran Drive, #B1 01-85, Singapore 307506
– Clark Quay Central: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #B1 11-28/44-51, Singapore 05981
– JCube: 2 Jurong East Central 1, #B1-12/18/19, Singapore 609731
– Jem: 50 Jurong Gateway Road, #02-24/26 & #03-27/29, Singapore 608549
– HarbourFront Centre: 1 Maritime Square, #03-23 / 38, Singapore 099253
*Each Yu Sheng expires 2 days from the preparation date.
Last day of collection is on 26 February 2021.
If you’re looking for more value deals, check out Daiso’s new online store as well.