We’ve seen a slew of fun milk products hit the shelves as of late — we had the Brown Sugar & Sea Salt milk by Magnolia, then the Tik Tok-famous Farmhouse Dark Chocolate Low Fat Flavoured Milk. Now, enter Magnolia’s Luscious Strawberry Milk (S$3.95) that’s throwing its hat in the ring as a contender for the next most talked-about food item.
Having tried the previous two iterations mentioned above, I’d be lying if I said didn’t have high hopes for Magnolia’s latest strawberry addition. Right off the bat, it has a promising fragrance, but the actual product finds it hard to match up to expectations.
While extremely creamy, it lacks the tartness I’m expecting from the nature of it being strawberry milk and overall feels like a watered down version of what could have been. Nonetheless, it’s a good effort from Magnolia, and I can see the Luscious Strawberry Milk having a place in many recipes that are worth the shot.
Strawberry Milk Dalgona Latte
- Mix 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons instant coffee, and 2 tablespoons boiling water in a medium bowl.
- Whisk for 2 – 4 minutes until light, smooth, and fluffy.
- Pour the milk into a glass and top with the dalgona mixture.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries to taste.
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Fill a glass with the frozen cubes, and pour a hot espresso shot over.
- Wait for the cubes to melt and mix with the coffee.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Mix 2 cups of Oreo crumbs, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and handful of sprinkles.
- Press into the base of a 9-inch pan. Set in refrigerator until firm.
- Mix 24 oz of cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, sugar (to taste), 1/2 cup of Luscious Strawberry Milk and mix together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pan with the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigeratefor about 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and decorate accordingly.
Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Mix 1 cup of strawberries, 1/2 cup of the Luscious Strawberry Milk, 1 cup of ice, and whipped cream.
- Blend until smooth.
For more lifestyle updates like this, subscribe to our Telegram channel at @confirmgood.